Following the success of previous “ALBAYZIN” technology evaluations in 2006, 2008, 2010, 2012, and 2014 we would like to invite prospective ALBAYZIN 2016 evaluation organisers to send their evaluation proposals before April 30th, 2016.
All the viable proposals received will be considered in a subsequent survey among potential participants and the proposals will be selected by the organisers according to the number of potential participants and the variety of topics.
At this point the evaluations do not need to be fully prepared. The proposals should specify the status of the data to be used in the evaluation.
This time, the RTTH has funds available that could be used to support the tasks of data preparation (conditioning, labelling, etc.) to the proponents of the evaluation.
The official results of the evaluation and the system descriptions will be presented and published at the next Iberspeech 2016 to be held in Lisbon on 23-25 November 2016.
An approximate calendar for evaluations (adjustable for particular evaluations) is:
- May 2016: Open the evaluation registration
- June 2016: Release of the training and development data
- July 2016: Registration deadline
- September 2016: Release of the evaluation data
- Mid October 2016: Deadline for submission of results
- End of October 2016: Results distributed to teams
- 19-21 November 2016: Official public presentation and publication of results
For any additional information, please contact the organisers of this the ALBAYZIN 2016 Evaluations Organising Committee:
Luis Javier Rodriguez-Fuentes (email@example.com)
Rubén San Segundo Hernández (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Alberto Abad (email@example.com)
Alfonso Ortega (firstname.lastname@example.org)
António Teixeira (email@example.com)